Last Song Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I get 'Supergirl' by Reamonn playing in my head but my dad kept singing 'I Just Called To Say I Love You' by Stevie Wonder around the house for a few days now... so that's been my daily anthem. :p :lol:

At the moment it's Scream by Michael Jackson. We performed it a couple of years back and then someone played it here in the room. Brought back memories so now I can't get it out of my head.

i have a mixture of songs stuck in my head at the moment, right now it's 'as long as your mine' from the wicked musical and i also have 'defying destiny', 'what is this feeling?' and 'i'm not that girl' all from the same musical stuck in my head simultaneously... its kinda annoying because they're blurring into one song now...

I have a mixture of songs stuck in my head at the moment; 'Since U Been Gone' bu Kelly Clarkson, 'Jesus Take The Wheel' by Carrie Underwood and 'Some Hearts' by Carrie Underwood. So in my head it sounds like this:

Since you take the heart,
Take it from my hands
Some hearts can breathe
Since you take the heart

:lol: It's driving me crazy!

Eminem Shake That Ass has been stuck in my head all day at work, I keep walking around the hospital singing shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me.

Power Rangers theme

#GO GO POWER RANGERS!#
*sings it so it would be stuck in others' heads too*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back