La Rue Returns To 'All My Children' July 19

CSI Files

Captain
As CSI Files previously reported, CSI: Miami actress Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista) will revisit the soap opera All My Children next month. Her first two episodes will air on July 19 and 20, and she’ll be taking time off from Miami in August to film several more. In all, La Rue will guest-star [...]

More...

I think she said she filmed two episodes of AMC in one day, so if she's going back to film three or four more episodes, she'd probably only need to take a few days off from Miami to do it - I think the CSI shows take a week or so to film one episode, so I doubt she'd miss much time on the set. So maybe she'll have a lighter presence in one or two episodes (depending on the distribution of her time on the AMC set) and that's it. *shrug* We'll see, I guess...

I just hope she a big appearance in the season premiere...
Considering she played such a huge part in the cliffhanger, I can't imagine she'd be able to miss much in filming the premiere (unless she spends most of the time hospitalized or in that trunk).
I agree with Faylinn though -- it sounds like AMC shoots thier episodes pretty quick whereas Miami takes 9 days just to film one episode; she may not even miss one episode of Miami...she did say she was getting to do both.

Back