Kendall Novack...Coolest Lab Rat On CSI: NY.

Carolyn_333

Pathologist
My favorite female CSI on CSI: NY is Lindsay Monroe...BUT...my favorite lab rat, male or female, on CSI: NY is Kendall Novack-the blonde lab rat Adam seems to be in competition with to see who can get the most info on the evidence they're analyzing. In my humble opinion, Kendall needs more screen time. Maybe a story or 2. I would love to see more Kendall. Now, I wanna hear from you other CSI: NY fans who like Kendall and think she needs more screen time.

Last edited:
Im actually glad you brought her up Carolyn.

I kinda found it ironic that they hired her as lab tech, because she was a

susupect in " Til Death Do We Part" as Audrey Davis, who also happens to

know a lot about chemistry, and was suspected of murder.

As a lab tech....it works for her, I guess.

Last edited:
ok thats is funny that she was suspect and now a lab rat
x
i like her but my all time favorite lab rat is ADAM ROSS

Is she even still a recurring character? I personally couldn't stand her. I thought she was condescending to Adam and full of herself. Plus the actress made me cringe most of the time. I remember when she and Anna had a scene together and it was just beyond awful. I hope they just gave up on her and we won't be seeing her again.

Oh I love Kendall!
She was pretty, smart, competitive, and had a lot of drive.
She worked well with Adam (which means she has to be great).
She didn't have to be weird or obnoxious to stand out.
I wish they'd bring her back, because I really liked her.

I've seen Bess Wohl in at least one role I liked - and I was really looking forward to a female lab tech to work with, compete with and perhaps flirt with Adam. I was disappointed with Kendall from her few appearances, but if she returns, I'm crossing my fingers that they write the character in such a way that I can at least grow to like her.

Haha! Yeah! (sigh)
Why can't they keep lab rats for more then two episodes?
And Kendall was the coolest (well second to Adam, of course)

yeh, what happened to her? i loved her when she embarassed Adam in front of Mac in one episode and represented the new Blonde - as opposed to the bimbo kind, not to mention she once loved extreme sports before she got bored ^_^

I liked Kendall as well. Unfortunately she was only in a few episodes. Maybe 3? I'm not sure anymore. I wish they would have shown her more often.

Unfortunately she was only in a few episodes. Maybe 3?
According to IMDB.com, ?Bess Wohl played Kendall Novak in three episodes: "Can You Hear Me Now?", "Commuted Sentences", and "Playing With Matches." As someone said earlier, she previously played Audrey Davis in "Til Death Do We Part."

Back