Katharine McPhee on this week!

Tomorrows eppisode does not look that bad.
Katharine McPhee was not that bad in House Bunny so I think she will do a good job on Csi ny.

What'd you guys think of her tonight? Not a lot of screen time, but she did well, no? She has a pretty voice!

What'd you guys think of her tonight? Not a lot of screen time, but she did well, no? She has a pretty voice!

I thought she did well even though she did not have alot of screen time. Yes she does have a great voice I really liked the song she sang I hope that We can download it somewhere:)

That was actually what I noticed most - she wasn't really in it that much, kinda like Ashlee & Pete weren't. I think they over hype the celebrity appearances. She does have a good voice, but I remember seeing her on American Idol so I knew that already :lol: She did fine though.

I don't know who the heck Katherine Mcphee is. So as long as she does a fine join so it will fine for me ;)

I don't mind special guest stars in special if they are musicians. I liked that girl from 4.01 and that guy at the end of 4.04 and Sharon Little and Maroon 5 this year :)

Last edited:
I don't know who the heck Katherine Mcphee is. So as long as she does a fine jon so it will fine for me ;)
She was the runner-up on Season 5 of American Idol (Taylor Hicks won). The same season as Chris Daughtry (who made it to the top four) and was in My Name Is Mac Taylor.

Thank you Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as i said, i don't have prejudices againts musician at the show so for me it will be fine :D

Back