Kao Posts Magazine Mock-Up From 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
Fans of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation got a glimpse of AV tech Archie Johnson (Archie Kao) in an unusual way during the episode “Field Mice” several weeks ago: he was featured on the cover of a magazine in the lab called SurfGeek. Kao posted a picture of the magazine cover, explaining that it was executive [...]

More...

Isn't it ironic! CSI:NY has regular cast members rotating out on a regular basis but can't even make mention of them in episodes, yet CSI:LV makes a total mock up of a magazine cover and includes it to explain the absence of the AV tech.

To be fair, I think they did it since "Field Mice" was one of those 'lab rats' episodes, and this was their way of including a lab rat that couldn't be there.

I know what you mean, though - it sucks that NY has been rotating three major characters around this season without so much as a mention most of the time when they're not there, but I don't think CSI would have mentioned Archie or done this magazine cover if not for the fact that it was a lab rats episode. So not exactly the same situation, but it does underscore the fact that NY has left people out completely. :)

I'm just cracking up that it's SurfGeek Quarterly. Being CSI, they can't just do a surfing magazine. It's gotta be a scholarly journal :guffaw:Aw, Archie.

Back