Kanakaredes: The Way She Recovers Is Shocking

CSI Files

Captain
Melina Kanakaredes was surprised to learn how her character, Stella Bonasera, will deal with the shootout that ended the fifth season of CSI: New York. (Spoilers behind the jump.) In the season five finale, “Pay Up”, the team lost one of its own when Jessica Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier) was killed during a kidnapping. “It was painful [...]

More...

:groans: Please tell me she doesn't mean what I fear she means! We do not need that again! Ugh! :screams: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope and pray that she's just teasing us and doesn't mean what I fear she means because if she does mean what I fear she means, I am so totally done with this show!

^^ I'm pretty sure she's meaning what you're fearing she's meaning :eek:
I might end up being pleasantly surprised, but right now I'm kinda grossed out -- not sure what to think.

If that's the case, I'm not even going to bother watching this season. I like Stella, but this might make me not like her anymore. I'd rather stop watching than end up disliking my favorite female character on the show. So it looks like it might be goodbye, NY for me.

The only way it will offend me is if this romance, along with the D/L stuff, becomes more overwhelming than it already is. I've always enjoyed NY for the teamwork & cases, so I truly hope this jump the shark moment doesn't ruin the show for me.

What's NY going on this year, season 6? Hmmm, very familiar....look at the trainwrecks that occured with Miami & Vegas around that same time. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping that's just a 'foiler' or something really 'out there.'
I really don't want to be shocked. I love Stella and I think they can have her reach out to (SAID PERSON) without it becoming all shippy and stuff. :rolleyes:

I REALLY REALLY hope they don't go down this road with Stella ....

Back