Kanakaredes Hangs Around

CSI Files

Captain
What you see is what you get.<p><I>CSI: New York</I> star <font color=yellow>Melina Kanakaredes</font> (Stella Bonasera) appeared on <I>The Late Late Show</I> with <font color=yellow>Craig Ferguson</font> on September 29. She talked about filming the scene from <I>New York</I>'s fifth season premiere, <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/episodes/newyork/season5/veritas.shtml">"Veritas"</a>, in which her character dangled from a seven story building. "I was really doing that," she revealed. "There's a harness on me that you couldn't see [because] they erased the wires. But it was so cool."<p>"I actually e-mailed a photo to my husband from the iPhone, and then the response was, 'Are you crazy? We've got two children, get down!'" She said, laughing. When it comes to gadgets, Kanakaredes said she's "a Mac girl." The actress made use of her computer recently for a personal project. "My parents just had their fiftieth wedding anniversary," she explained, "and I did the whole iMovie and the book for them."<p>"I had an amazing summer," Kanakaredes said. "I met the Pope this summer." She gave a "quick lesson" about the Great Schism that separated the Roman Catholic Church from the Greek Orthodox Church. "Our Archbishop was invited by our Patriarch to bring some people together, and they invited me. I was very honored, but I was told to bring my whole family, my girls included - two little girls, five and eight," Kanakaredes explained. They were in church for three hours before meeting <font color=yellow>Pope Benedict XVI</font> and <font color=yellow>Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I</font> in a small room. "It was just beautiful," Kanakaredes said, "the Patriarch and the Pope coming together."<p>The official site for <i>The Late Late Show</i> is at <A class="link" HREF="http://lateshow.cbs.com/latenight/latelate/">CBS.com</a>.<center></center>

Ok, so, I'm not religious or knowledgeable about that sort of thing, so I had to use Google to figure out some of the stuff to include in the final paragraph. If I made some kind of error, I'd be extremely grateful if you would let me know - my Google-fu is usually strong, but you can never be sure. :p

BTW, you can watch the interview here.

You did fine Fay. ;) I know since I belong to one of those religions mentioned and believe me even I get things mixed up. :lol:

No problem! ;) I think I was half asleep in class when my Religion teacher was droning on and on about the Great Schism. Kidding! :lol:

"I actually e-mailed a photo to my husband from the iPhone, and then the response was, 'Are you crazy? We've got two children, get down!'" She said, laughing.

Aww that's so cute. :lol:

She seems like such a sweetie.

Back