Justin Hartley on CSI:NY?

Lessien_Tinuviel

Police Officer
I've been a lurker for as long as I remember, but I just wanted to get the news out, if you guys haven't heard the news yet.

Justin Hartley (who plays Oliver Queen/Green Arrow on "Smallville") has apparently landed a gig on an upcoming episode of CSI:NY. I'm very excited about this, as I'm a big fan of Smallville and I loved having Justin on the show as Green Arrow.

That's all I know for now, but if anyone else has any further news about this, please do let us know! ;)

I wonder what kind of character he would play...I think it'd be interesting if he played the murderer.

The news came from a Justin Hartley interview posted on a Smallville fansite, you can read the interview here: Justin Hartley Interview - Kryptonsite

that so great im a fan of him since he was in passions and in smallville :D

there will be danny and flack and now justin :devil: i i have to say csi ny know haw to find just the right person that the fans like wat more could a girl ask 4

OMG! I love him! I miss him on Passions :(. The new Fox Crane isn’t as good as he was. I can’t wait to see him on CSI:NY, I haven’t seen him on Smallville though.

Awesome! I've seen him a bit on Smallville and he's really good.

Back