Just rewatched "Out of Time" and I noticed something odd

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Meta, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Meta

Meta Hit and Run

Alright, if you recall that first part of the flashback when Eric's driving around the 'Glades before he finds the car with the vic in the truck I noticed that they changed the song from "The Boys are back in Town" to another song (I don't know the name of the song). I kind of wonder why they changed it...:confused:

2. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I didn't watch the repeat, so I didn't know the song was changed. My best guess is that maybe there were licensing issues, or that the royalties for the original song went up in price. I can't say for sure, but that does seem rather odd for them to suddenly change it.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I didn't watch the repeat either, but if you're referring to the scene that I'm thinking of, then the "switch" was probably because that second song ("I get knocked down but I get up again") was coming from Eric's truck radio; he was actually listening to it, it wasn't background music for the scene.

4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Did they change the song? I thought it was the song that they played the first time around (of course, I could be wrong)

5. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

the song that is playing while Eric is driving is from the 90s. it is called "I Get Knocked Down" by the band Chumbawamba. I remember seeing the video back when i was in elementary school on vh1. (I looked it up online cause i couldn't remember the name of the song or band, but i knew i heard the lyrics somewhere.)

6. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

Something that I have noticed with older episodes is that the show them one day and then the next time the show an episode it seems like they added to a scene that was not there before. Anyone else ever notice this?