Just a quick question

FlackFan01

Police Officer
I thought I read or heard somewhere that Flack's Dad was also a NYC police officer. Was I dreaming or is that true? I don't remember seeing him on the show yet. I have watched since the beginning, but never really remembered a lot of details. I used to watch only because I love Gary as an actor. But now, I just love love love the show and want to learn as much as I can about the characters!

Thanks!

Beth

That is true.

In "The Fall," Moran, Flack's mentor, mentions having worked with Don Flack Sr. in previous years. However, Don Flack Sr. has not been on the show as of yet.

Hope that helps!

I assumed he was retired also, but I don't think we've gotten any confirmation either way on the show as of yet.

I assumed he was retired also, but I don't think we've gotten any confirmation either way on the show as of yet.

Yeah, I dunno I just thought that if he wasn't retired he'd have more a presence in the show ya know? Or would at least be mentioned more. But, this IS CSI: NY we're talking about. They're not exactly known for their continuity. :lol:

Back