Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I think, that shoulder length hair is Sara signature hair for me, with all that curly/waviness. :)

In CSI Sara is a real treat. Her hair still looks good even though as if it hasn't been brushed or she seems not to mind, she wears out just naturally.

I like it when her hair is up.
Meaning she's ready get down and dirty.
From overall coat to not and just it is.

I have a question/favor guys, i know she wears necklaces but i haven't seen her with earrings. Do you have a picture of her?

Thanks guys. Have a nice day!
;):cool::)

The short hair has really grown on me, and seeing some of these recent shots of JF looking so young, energetic and happy made watching GBaGL recently more poignant because Sara really does look so worn down and sad and tired. I'm really hoping that season 9 will be kind to Sara ... in the context of all that's happening, which is obviously somber and sad to some extent.

Ali

Thanks for the pics guys. I don't dislike the new hair, but i prefer the longer hair. But she does look good whatever.

Some caps from the past ;)with her CSI cast mates~
LoveHearts.gif

THE WAY IT USED TO BE

JORJA AND FRIENDS MINUS BILLY:confused:

JORJA AND GARY

Last edited:
Okay, does anyone notice that Jorja is always pictured with the guys? :lol: You hardly ever see Marg in a group pic with just the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back