Jorja Fox Wants Emotional Time-Out For Sara

Alyssa said:
To understand this blunt force trama
I'll have to build a diarama!

He died from exanguination
it's a growing trend across the nation!

Yeah... um... I'll go back to my corner now.

That...is....AWESOME!!!!!!

I've heard George Eads sing. He can hold a tune..but..well if went on American Idol..Simon would be so not impressed!!!

"George..that was utterly pathetic.."

*George walks away, lower lip quivering in disappointment.

but as I've said before..if it is done, Nick would probably be in another dangerous situation and he'd first say,

Some things in life are bad, They can really make you mad, Other things just make you swear and curse,

Then he'd start to sing..

"Always look on the bright side of life..(breaks into whistle)..always look on the right side of life..(breaks into whistle)..for kife is quite absurd, and death's the final world, you must always face the curtain with a bow, forget about your sin, give the audience a grin..enjoy it's the last chance anyhow..

Well we'd all know if Jorja planned that for the last episode, then the other writers would add a part where Grissom dies.

leeper said:
the new commercial for law and order, rock song
,popular within past 2 yrs. who, please help.....

Firt of all, welcome to CSIfiles leeper, and make yourself at home here. :)

Secondly, I don't know the answer to your question but you can always visit the Talk Law And Order thread and pose your question there.

There may be people there who are able to assist you.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask them in the Questions, Suggestions & Feedback thread..

Again, welcome and we all hope to see you around here more often. :)

That would be awesome if there ever was a CSI:Musical! I would be laughing at the actors/actesses in a good way.

Grissom singing?! that would be awesome..

and Ecklie singing??

Back