Joey Lawrence Blossoms Into A Serial Killer

CSI Files

Captain
Actor <font color=yellow>Joey Lawrence</font>, of Blossom and Dancing With the Stars fame, will guest star on next week’s episode of CSI:NY in a much darker role than he’s used to – that of a serial killer.

Lawrence plays Clay Dobson, a serial killer who was caught by Mac (played by <font color=yellow>Gary Sinise</font>) five years ago for the murders of five women. When the cop who was going to testify to make sure Dobson stays in jail forever turns out to be dirty, Mac is faced with the decision of putting the dirty cop away even though it could mean Dobson goes free, or letting it slide and ensuring Dobson stays in jail. When Mac puts the key witness away, Dobson is released. Two bodies bearing Dobson’s style turn up shortly thereafter. Mac is convinced Dobson is responsible. However, because Dobson is suing the department, Mac’s superiors instruct him to leave Dobson alone.

Mac takes justice into his own hands, allowing Sinise the opportunity to play the biggest fight sequence he’s had on the show. Mac ends up in hot-water, setting up a season ending cliffhanger.

After CSI:NY, Lawrence will next be seen on Broadway in the musical Chicago. He will play Billy Flynn from May 4th through June 17th.

Head over to to read about Lawrence’s CSI:NY role. His appearance on Broadway can be found at <A class="link" HREF=http://baltimore.broadwayworld.com/printcolumn.cfm?id=17617>Broadwayworld.com.<center></center>

Whoa! Joey Lawrence!

Mac takes justice into his own hands

Now this sounds like a good storyline...I'll be very interested to see how Mac handles this one bearing in mind his often self righteous attitude, and to see the repercussions of course. :) I'll hope too for some great Mac/Flack interaction.

Whoa! Joey Lawrence!
:lol: Oh Blossom, I remember that show.

I look forward to this! Promises to be interesting, and like Elsie said, I'm hoping for something between Mac/Flack :)

:eek: Man I've been wanting him to be on any CSI show. :lol: Crap, didn't see this one coming, lol.

It sounds exciting, especially the bit about Mac near the end, so I'll be sure to tune in to see it. :)

Back