Jesse/Natalia--2 Beautiful People In Miami Made For Each Other.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Carolyn_333, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I love when Jesse and Natalia get to work together. I loved it in Bolt Action, in Kill Clause and in Monday night's episode when Jesse and Natalia were at the crime scene and Natalia found those holes made by high heels in some dirt. I think Jesse and Natalia would make a great couple. I definitely feel some chemistry, magic or whatever between them when they're together. I wanna know if I'm the only person at Talk CSI who feels that way. If there are more of you who feel like I do, I'd love to hear from you. So, Jesse/Natalia shippers: SPEAK UP.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  2. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

How come no one else has written here? :(

I so agree with you on the Jesse/Natalia thing. I don't know if it's just me, but I see hot chemistry between them. For me, they both need some lovin in their pretty CSI lives right now. :lol: I am praying for something to happen between them. ;)

Jesse&Natalia. :adore:

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

wel, I'm a hiphugger all the way and don't really care about any other couple, but I do think that Natalia should have a love interest. Jesse could be it. He is good looking and is not seeing anyone...

4. alexa

alexa Witness

I would love to see this 2 as a couple! :drool:

I adore Natalia and i love Jesse BUT I am against any kind of romance between the team if written by the same who wrote E&C! we don't need more useless characters in the show;)!
    I watch CSI:M only for the rest of the team... so ...the day they turn "my":rolleyes: natalia into something like this Calleigh my csi:m heart is capable of killing someone!:devil:

someone know some fanfic about Jesse and Natalia? i would love read a FF about them!