Jesse McCartney Visits 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
Actor and musician Jesse McCartney*has been cast in an episode of*CSI: Crime Scene Investigation*set to air in 2012, CSI Files has learned exclusively. According to an insider, the former Disney star will appear in this season’s fourteenth episode, titled “Seeing Red.” McCartney will play Wes, a*recent college graduate who falls unconscious and crashes his car. [...]

More...

George/Nick always gets to work with the musicians. :lol: It's good that Jesse has a background in acting, too. Should be an interesting episode. :)

George/Nick always gets to work with the musicians. :lol: It's good that Jesse has a background in acting, too. Should be an interesting episode. :)

I know! :lol: Method Man, Bieber, Taylor, now Jesse, and I'm probably forgettting someone

Yes, a very good thing, should be nothing like Bieber, Ugh! Wonder if he and Lis will get scenes since they've worked together before?

I know! :lol: Method Man, Bieber, Taylor, now Jesse, and I'm probably forgettting someone

Rascall Flatts?

Wonder if he and Lis will get scenes since they've worked together before?

That movie is on the CW this week lol.

Rascall Flatts?

Ah yes, them and also John Mayer

Oh really, when?

Rascall Flatts?

Ah yes, them and also John Mayer

Oh really, when?

Tonight actually... right now LOL. Sorry, I didn't get online yesterday cause I went to see my grandparents and also went shopping.

Oh, yeah... I forgot about John Mayer... but he didn't actually get to interact with him did he? Just was in the "audience" while John was playing, right?

Rascal Flatts' episode was lame. Not a fan of the band, which is probably why I didn't care for it much. Best one with a musician was Taylor Swift's ("Turn, Turn, Turn") and she didn't even sing a single note. :thumbsup: Method Man's were hilarious. :lol: Jewel sang at the beginning of her episode, and John Mayer sang at the end of his--both okay. Bieber's--what can I say: good storyline, but not a great performance.

I like some of RF's songs, but I wouldn't say they're one of my favorite bands or anything LOL.

Wait... Jewel was in an episode? When was this? I have a faulty memory, apparently. I know I've watched every episode lol.

Back