Jennifer Love Hewitt Joins 'Criminal Minds', News For 'NCIS' Franchise

CSI Files

Captain
Jennifer Love Hewitt (Ghost Whisperer) is joining the cast of Criminal Minds this fall, where she’ll play “seasoned undercover agent” Kate Callahan. The character replaces Alex Blake (Jeanne Tripplehorn), who left the BAU team at the end of season nine. Hewitt will make her first appearance in the season ten premiere on Wednesday, October 1 […]

More...

Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt Joins 'Criminal Minds', News For 'NCIS' Franc

I still can't believe this isn't a joke. Jeanne Triplehorn grew on me, but JLH is such a misguided match.. I just don't know what possessed them.

It was a surprising choice for me, but I'm curious to see how it works out. I don't know what to expect.

(Whenever I see JLH mentioned, I always think back to watching her on Kids Incorporated, and she was in a Barbie workout video we watched at my friend's house during her birthday party. /cool story. :lol:)

It was a surprising choice for me, but I'm curious to see how it works out. I don't know what to expect.

(Whenever I see JLH mentioned, I always think back to watching her on Kids Incorporated, and she was in a Barbie workout video we watched at my friend's house during her birthday party. /cool story. :lol:)

haha! I'd forgotten about Kids Inorporated... For me she's just... always Jennifer Love Hewitt. Not the character. Probably just a personal stigma though :rolleyes:

Back