Jeff Chang's favorite song.html

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by q9vw6ut6kf, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. q9vw6ut6kf

q9vw6ut6kf Victim

The city was awakened by strange nightmares the night draw the curtains to look deserted street familiar music sound in the ear I looked at had no feeling in the world think of you I found that I was quiet and silent tears realized they must have been injure had I thought the situation has changed multiple come so far to forget the pain can total the distance has repeatedly reminded miss let your love inside me crazy suffer fatigue do not insist you will be too happy absolutely no right since at least all the sadness inside you let me love does not suffer complaints even torture yourself can not avoid living in the abyss of your leave I can not see day got used to the night (music) I found I was quiet and silent tears Then I understood that it harms too have multiple I thought the situation has changed have traveled so far to forget the pain of total the distance can have repeatedly reminded of your love inside let me miss suffer crazy tired not think you'd be too happy absolutely no right since at least all the sadness I love you inside suffer Quemei complaining even torture yourself can not avoid living in the abyss I can not see you leave days got used to the night Let me love inside suffer crazy tired not think you'd be too happy absolutely no right since at least all the sadness I love you inside suffer Quemo complaining even torture yourself can not avoid living in the abyss of your leave I can not see day got used to the night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.