JAY LENO

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He's back on a different time slot, 10 pm-11, Jay Leno is not only fuuny, he's nice, charming, and interesting, and I laughed for a solid hour except with the Kayne West interview, no comment, except he was so out of line. but Jerry Seinfeld:lol: and him doing a Obama interview, priceless, and of course "HEADLINES" the guy at the car wash a riot So glad he's back at this hour, he brought in 17 million viewers:bolian:

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Did Jay at least give Kanye a verbal smackdown?

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

No, but Leno gave him a chance to apologize and asked what Kanye's mom would have said to hiim. I wasn't really too impressed with the show. Got a laugh or two from headlines, but that was about it. Might give it a chance once in a while, but probably give it up when the new drama season returns. Too much to record while on my way to work.

4. Desertwind

I adore Jay, it's been for me and mine a long 3 months:( I found it a bit rushed, but still sooo funny, and I forgot the clip with him and Kevin Eubanks at the park when Jay started choking the look-a-like, "shut up, it's my show":lol: We can't stay up till 11:35, so this is perfect, and I so far don't find it interferes with any of the shows I watch, if it does I'll just DVR it like I do Stephen Colbert;)

5. Desertwind

Last nights show was great. Halle Berry, and isn't she delightful. Plus Eric Clapton my favorite guitarist. And the 911 calls, a riot such idots. Some guy called to ask "why there were so many butterflies all around" the caller said "sir this isn't an emergency" Jay Leno is so wonderful, I love having it on a this hour~

6. Desertwind

Jay had on Drew Barrymore, their so in tune, lovely to see, and she did a drag car race, and won:eek:and then the mot hilarious scene was when he knocked on peoples door, and they did "LOST" scene and then CSI/Miami, and Jay was Horatio, wore a lt. red wig, and his signature sunglasses, and cocked his head like David does, I was laughing so hard fuuny:guffaw:great 1st week go JAY:thumbsup:

7. Desertwind

Another smooth show, with guest Jennifer Garner, she's also delightful and named all of her hubby's Ben Affleck's favorite team the "Boston Red Sox" she named the whole team. and the "Headlne" hilarious as always, Jay brought in 18.418, viewers on Monday, and 13,363 on Wednesday.. I'm lovin' this hour:bolian:

8. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I've been missing his shows lately, they're on at 8pm for me, a little too early to ensure I watch them :rolleyes: I caught him the other night though with Pee-Wee Herman, and gosh was it funny .

I used to love Jay Leno, and I still do, but Late Night With Conan O'Brien has somehow taken over.. :(

9. Desertwind

He had on Vince Vaughn and Jack LaLane, he's friggin' 95, and showed Vince how to to chair exercise, funny. And the headlines and the man on the street, haliarious, and Amy Poehler when he asked who she like to spend her time with on a desert island she goes "LaToya Jackson":lol: with a straight face. He's so funny and so topical, I love this show:bolian:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  10. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I saw those too! that was hilarious. I love Amy Poehler, her 10 @ 10 questions were hilarious especially 'who would you rather have a love scene with: will arnett, will ferrell or will.i.am' and she dissed her husband :p

11. Desertwind

Last nights show was once again a total riot they had the "ALLSTARS" a bunch of bimbo housewives, that didn't know diddly about anything, so dumb, and Jay's always great facial expressions. His guest was Julia Louie Dryfus, she's a kick as well, talked about a tarantula incident :( EWWW, and showed a pic. and then he did the "ask 10 questions from Billy Crystal, also funny:lol:the one that really cracked me up was Jay goes "They've now got unicycles for senior citizens, just throw grandma down the stairs and get it over with"~LOL

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  12. Desertwind

Jamie Foxx was the guest last night, he's a fun and nice, and then on the 10@10 he had Joe Torre, the manager of the Dodgers. And one of the questions he asked was "what is the worse thing about living in L.A."? the traffic, smog or Tommy Lasorda in a wet t-shirt":lol: he answered of course Tommy Lasorda, the the headlines were hysterical:guffaw:so enjoyable watching him at this earlier hour~

13. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

EPIC . I definitely loved this episode

14. Desertwind

Last nights was hilarious:lol: His monologue, tops them all. And his guest was Dana Carvey, he's still so funny, he imitated everyone, he's magical. Then Jay did the 10@10 with Justin Timberlake in Las Vegas. and he's funny too. Then my favorite segment 'Headlines' always hysterical:guffaw:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  15. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I was so glad he kept the .99 store finds, stupid 911 calls, and Headlines. I think Headlines is actually longer now that he does less interviewing. I would love to see Stuff found on Ebay back.