Jaclyn Smith Visits 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
Former Charlie’s Angels actress Jaclyn Smith will appear in an upcoming episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. (Minor spoilers after the jump!) According to TV Guide, Smith will play the mother to lab tech David Hodges (Wallace Langham). She’ll get to interact with Hodges’ coworkers when she makes a surprise visit to the crime lab.

More...

Well, I have to say I didn't see THAT coming! IDK, I'll reserve judgment til the episode airs.

I guess I can cross her off my list of possible actresses that could play Sara's mom. LOL

I don't see Jaclyn, glamourous actress, as playing Hodges' mother. Guess I'll have to reserve judgment as well.
redwink.gif

I don't see Jaclyn, glamourous actress, as playing Hodges' mother. Guess I'll have to reserve judgment as well.
redwink.gif

Well, we got a hint in the episode the other night. While standing behind one of those dresses the killer put on his victims, Hodges said something about how his mother still has the figure to wear stuff like that.

Well, we got a hint in the episode the other night. While standing behind one of those dresses the killer put on his victims, Hodges said something about how his mother still has the figure to wear stuff like that.

I haven't seen that one yet, so I'll take your word on it. I'm a few eps behind, I'm afraid--haven't even seen Catherine's last yet!
redspinhappy.gif

Back