Is it just me?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by FlackFan01, Oct 2, 2008.

1. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Or is the opening credits almost the same as last season? I know AJ Buckley and Robert Joy were added, but other than that, it looks the same to me. Am I losing my mind?

Beth

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

No, I think some of the pictures are different. You are right though, they look very similar.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I haven't payed very close attention, but I think at least one of the pictures of Anna is different?

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

The only one I noticed that was different was that last pic of Anna. Why didn't we get new credits? :confused:

5. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I still miss the old credits. The song anyways. You can't edit Baba O'Riley!! :lol:
    It also annoys me that Gary and Melina pop up before the title of the show. I get they're the two big stars or whatever but still...

6. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

it's true. you can't edit the title theme. funny why the Who allowed to have it re-mixed. oh, well...

as for the billing, it's always the unit heads will pop up first, then so on, so forth. besides, Gary is the "veteran" actor among them.

7. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

GRRR. Maybe they are waiting for a few episodes to air? I know that there are at least a few pics in the credits that are from last year. GRRR!

Beth