Interview: Marc Dube and Barry O'Brien

CSI Files

Captain
The CSI: Miami co-executive producers preview the end of the show’s eighth season and look ahead to its ninth!CSI: Miami has had a whirlwind year, with the introduction of three new characters and the return of Adam Rodriguez’s Eric Delko. As the show rushes towards a big cliffhanger finale, Co-Executive Producers Marc Dube and Barry [...]

More...

Awesome interview! Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of season eight has in store. :D

Also, yay Walter! :thumbsup: I love Walter, he's awesome.

I can understand why they like using Ryan for a certain type of storyline, but their tendency to keep coming back to him over and over again doesn't seem fair, the poor guy. :p

Possible spoilers for season nine (although it's just relating to stuff from the interview):
They say nobody is safe, but judging by some of the comments in the interview, it looks like we can assume Walter, Tom and Jesse are safe based on the fact that they have stuff planned for season nine. And Tom getting a love interest? Yes! That should be awesome. :lol:

They say nobody is safe, but judging by some of the comments in the interview, it looks like we can assume Walter, Tom and Jesse are safe based on the fact that they have stuff planned for season nine.
Eric, and likely Horatio, as well.

Great. Now I have to worry about Natalia & Ryan all summer. :scream:

Tom with a love interest? :wtf:

Happy Kyle is still in thier thoughts. :thumbsup:

If they get rid of someone, my guess would be Dave Benton or Travers - someone that wouldn't be 'missed' in the sense that they're minor characters (although my sister loves Wes Ramsey :p). Plus, I think Wes signed on for a pilot of some sort, so he could be leaving anyway - they might milk that for a bit of drama if they're planning to write him out anyway...I guess we'll see.

Whoa. I think this still reminds me of NY last season... We'll see, but I think they are playing it up. JMO, but all our main characters will return. :)

It will probably be someone minor. It says.. 'every single one of our characters' NOT 'every single one of our CSI's' SO... yeah. Devil is in the details. I really think they're just wanting to boost ratings...

AM I worried? SURE! But I honestly don't think it's what it seems. Just good entertainment!

Back