Interview: Liz Vassey

CSI Files

Captain
It’s been a little over a year since Liz Vassey, the actress who played the charming and vivacious Wendy Simms, was shockingly let go from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation after five years of playing the role. It was devastating news for the actress and fans alike as just prior to the dismissal, progress was being [...]

More...

Interesting interview, Shane, thanks for sharing! I definitely think CSI made a mistake getting rid of her, but I'm glad she's been busy with other projects. :)

Awesome interview! I really envy you for this one, Shane. Reading her comments about her fans really made me sad though. God I miss her. :(

Thanks for the great interview! I miss Wendy too, but at least it sounds like Liz is keeping busy and having fun, as well as still keeping in touch with her friends from CSI.

Thank's Shane nice interview, What a happy, cheerful, positive gal. NO bitterness from her. Good attitude. Wish her the best:thumbsup:

The comment she made about a certain character leaving in a way they could never come back, my guess is she's refering to Langston. So is he actually going to shock everyone and say that he murdered Haskell and got rid of the cuffs himself (so not to implicate Brass)? I would find that very shocking and unexpected.

That was my favourite character in CSI. When they got rid of her they surely 'killed' CSI altogether for me a bit :/ I miss her and want her back. I think she would like it too...

Back