Interview: Jonathan Togo

CSI Files

Captain
Production on CSI: Miami‘s tenth season ends today, and as of this week there’s still no word on the show’s future at CBS. Preempted most of February, Miami returns with an all-new episode this Sunday titled “Last Straw,” the first of six original episodes set to air before the season concludes in early April. Taking [...]

More...

Cool interview, Shane! I really hope the Miami team can get another season.
redsmilehappy.gif

Great interview, Shane, thanks for sharing! I'm really curious to see what happens in the finale.

Hello Grissom Rules,

Is that interview of Mr. Togo on the right of the page as you log in to the Community Board? I want to watch it because he is a big fan of Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest boxers of all time. When I was a kid, I watch his boxing matches. Howard Cosell of ABC Sports hyped him up, back in the day.

Is that interview of Mr. Togo on the right of the page as you log in to the Community Board?
Every news article on CSI Files gets a thread on TalkCSI, and the easiest way to get to the original article (or interview) is to click the "More..." link in the first post of the thread. (And yes, the links in the right-hand sidebar are the newest articles from CSI Files.)

This is a text interview, though, not a video. :)

Back