Interview: Jack Gutowitz

CSI Files

Captain
Social media plays a significant role in society today, and is also the hot topic in this week’s episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. After a one-week hiatus, CSI*returns with a new installment titled*“Trends with Benefits,” an episode that finds the Las Vegas Crime Lab focusing on the death of a college student whose lifeless [...]

More...

Another great interview, Shane, thanks for sharing! :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing Charlie again - I loved his scenes with DB last time, and I'm curious to see how he interacts with Finn.

^^^
I agree: another great interview.

He certainly does have a fantastic resume. The West Wing was one of my all time favorite series; and I think I was one of the few (at least if you go by the ratings :confused:) who really enjoyed Studio 60. :)

Interesting story of how he got into CSI. One starts to appreciate the network of directors/writers, et al, that connect with each other. When I watch other shows, I often recognize names that use to be associated with CSI. And, I wish them all well.

It's been done before, but I'm looking forward to seeing how CSI handles the social media effect in the next episode. And, I look forward to more Archie!

Thanks, Shane. :) Great job, as always.

Last edited:
Back