Interview: George Eads

CSI Files

Captain
2011 was a bittersweet year for CSI: Crime Scene Investigation‘s George Eads. During the summer hiatus, Eads happily wed his girlfriend Monika Casey*after spending more than five years together. Shortly after the passing of Maverick, his dog and best friend of many years, Eads received news that his father’s health was rapidly declining, ultimately ending [...]

More...

Thanks Shane. You're the best! :D

George, you already are the "best Nick Stokes imaginable"! :thumbsup:

I think I'll stay out of the Twitter stuff. I just managed to get Facebook. :lol:

Susan

Thanks for the interview, Shane! :)

George seems like a great guy, and it's always nice to hear that the actors you admire care so much about the work they do. There's only so much he can control regarding the material he gets to work with, but he always gives it 100%. He's the kind of actor who's so good that I don't even think about it, if that makes sense. He just inhabits the character.

Twitter is definitely a double-edged sword! It can connect you to the fans, but it also...connects you to the fans. :lol: A few wacky people can ruin it for all of the smart, respectful fans. (Also, personal pet peeve, I hate when people constantly beg celebrities to retweet them - and I feel bad for the celebs, because once they retweet one person, the flood gates are open.)

Great interview, Shane. :)

Its funny that he said what he said about Nick and Elizabeth Shue's character because when I heard she was joining, my immediate thought was, "Hmmm... she and Nick might look good together". :lol:

George likes Nick and Elisabeth Shue's character (now there are 2 Elisabeths with an 'S' on this show!!! :lol:) together? Ummm...no.

And please don't get on Twitter because you feel like you have to. I don't Facebook or Tweet, and I'm not missing anything. ;)

Back