Interview: Eva La Rue

CSI Files

Captain
Fans of Eva La Rue*and CSI: Miami*will be somewhat disappointed this season.*Due to budget constraints, the Natalia Boa Vista actress will be written out of multiple episodes, the first of which airs this Sunday. Just a few days after the unfortunate news hit, La Rue called up CSI Files’ Shane Saunders*to talk about her upcoming [...]

More...

Thanks for the interview, Shane! I love Eva, she's great. It sucks that she won't be in a few episodes this season, but I'm glad she's looking on the bright side and enjoying the extra time with her family. I hope we can look forward to good stuff for Natalia when she is there!

But oh my gosh, I hate Memmo and the whole Mala Noche thing. I wish it would go away. :lol: I'll bet the actor is a nice guy, but I don't like the storyline at all.

But oh my gosh, I hate Memmo and the whole Mala Noche thing. I wish it would go away. :lol: I'll bet the actor is a nice guy, but I don't like the storyline at all.

I agree completely.

I don't buy that budget BS. Writing one character out of three or four episodes isn't going to help the budget much, especially when its the least paid actress (next to Omar, who is new, so probably makes less). I still say if it was really about budget reasons, they'd cut some of the action sequences, which can be expensive or the scenes with that holographic lab equipment.

Thank you Shane for the interview. Just like GNRF above, I don't believe in budget reasons. Action scenes look more expensive with every episode. Plus, if they wanted to save money on Eva(and it lasts 3 seasons) they would not hire 2 new guys, Eddie and Omar.

Back