Interview: Eva La Rue

CSI Files

Captain
It’s been an busy year for CSI: Miami’s Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista). While her character’s presence during season nine has certainly increased, the actress has also been pulling double duty acting as the spokesperson for the Beckstrand Cancer Foundation. Speaking with Shane Saunders for CSI Files, the actress explains why the organization is [...]

More...

Yay for Shane's first interview for the site - hopefully it will only be the first of many. :D

It's always great to see celebrities using their visibility to bring attention to worthy causes. :)

Thanks, Grissom_rules and Fay! I'm glad to see you enjoyed them. Eva really does genuinely and passionately care about this foundation... it was really great to hear her thoughts!

Great interview, but the terrible Photoshop job on the second picture makes me want to cry. Eva looks great in the other two, but they made her look like a bobblehead with a really thick neck in that second one. Yikes. It could be the angle that the photo was taken at, but in that case, they should've used Photoshop to fix the awkwardness.

/design geek speech

Eva really does genuinely and passionately care about this foundation... it was really great to hear her thoughts!
*is so jealous of you* ;)

Wonderful job, Shane, & congrats on your first CSIFiles interview - I hope to see more from you. Beckstrand's twitter page posted a link to this site/interview (yay for you!)

She really is doing a good thing here. Her interviews/stories on these subjects always warms me.

Back