Interview: Elizabeth Devine

CSI Files

Captain
It’s good to be Elizabeth Devine. Not only is the former criminalist back on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation*as a consulting producer (Devine left the series after season four to work on spinoff CSI: Miami), but “Genetic Disorder,” her first script produced this season, brought in big ratings–the highest since this season’s premiere. Just a few [...]

More...

Great interview as always, Shane - thanks for sharing it with us!

It's interesting that they had to rewrite the episode to focus on Greg instead of Nick. It makes me curious about how things would have gone if Nick was the one who developed an interest in genealogy, but at the same time, I think it really fits Greg as a character. Anybody can be interested in their personal history, of course, but Greg's interest in Vegas history fits nicely with an interest in his own family's past.

I'm looking forward to seeing Elisabeth Shue's character on the show - I hate to see Marg go, but she deserves to move on if she's ready, and it's always interesting to see the existing characters dealing with new people and creating new dynamics. :)

Back