Interview: Elisabeth Shue

CSI Files

Captain
Elisabeth Shue*joined the cast of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation*as Julie “Finn” Finlay, a blood spatter expert from Seattle, Washington in this season’s fourteenth episode. In her first television role as a series regular since Call to Glory,*the*Academy Award nominee has stepped in as the show’s new leading lady, injecting and rejuvenating the twelve year old [...]

More...

Thanks, Shane! Another great interview.

I'm happy to know that she is settling into the show and her character. I like Finn. And, personally, I'm glad that she is dismissing any DB/Finn romantic relationship.
I am looking forward to her scenes with Enrique Murciano. I've always liked him, and would love to see him as a regular, or recurring, character on CSI.
I hope she and Ted stick around for the duration.

Tennis is my #1 hobby, so if she ever wants to take on a fan, I'm in!

Last edited:
Wow she's a lot like my mom, same age along and 3 kids

I think they might go for one more canon ship between 2 main characters, at this point I'd say it will be Greg/Morgan (Branders)

So far I really haven't seen anything special between Nick/Finn but that's probably because she's mostly interacted with DB

Hopefully that will change :shifty:

And, personally, I'm glad that she is dismissing any DB/Finn romantic relationship.
I am looking forward to her scenes with Enrique Murciano. I've always liked him, and would love to see him as a regular, or recurring, character on CSI.
I hope she and Ted stick around for the duration.

ITA jafox. I get the feeling that something happened between them before, but that's so long ago, it should definitely remain in the past.

Back