Interview: Elisabeth Harnois

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Apr 2, 2012.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

This season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation*saw the addition of Elisabeth Harnois*as a full-time cast member after completing a one-episode guest appearance in last season’s “Cello and Goodbye.” As young,*knowledgeable, and*occasionally*flirty CSI Morgan Brody, Harnois’ portrayal of the character has recaptured some of the early CSI*magic as a somewhat new member to the CSI field [...]

More...

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Great interview Shane.Really looking forward to those last few episodes.

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Hm I thought she was already married, but still cograts Elisabeth :thumbsup:

I'd like a Hodges/Morgan friendship but I can't see anything romantic, guess I'm still not over Wedges :(

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Morgan & Hodges do not mesh romantically at all, so I hope they never put them together romantically. And I'm also still not over Wedges LOL. As for Nick, he always said he wouldn't date a co-worker, but if he did, I'd prefer it be Mandy or Finn. I wouldn't mind a Morgan/Greg pairing, but its probably best that any pairing among team members stay in fanfic from now on (until maybe the series finale, which is hopefully years and years away). 1) The writers aren't always that great at it and 2) It divides the fan base way too much. I wouldn't mind them making Greg and Morgan like Garcia and Morgan on Criminal Minds though. That would be cute and fun. :)

Hodges would probably be better off with a girlfriend outside of the lab. Plus, I'd much rather see his mom with Ecklie (come on, they'd be cute together lol) and then Hodges would be Morgan's step brother LOL. We've never had any kind of siblings as CSIs before, so that would make things kind of interesting.