Interview: Elisabeth Harnois

CSI Files

Captain
After appearing in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s 250th episode as Morgan Brody, the estranged daughter of Conrad Ecklie, Elisabeth Harnois is joining as a series regular in its twelfth season. Introduced as a member of the Los Angeles Scientific Investigation Division assisting with the Nate Haskell investigation, the character instantly received strong praise from fans [...]

More...

Awesome interview, Shane. Elisabeth seems great, and I'm really looking forward to seeing her on a regular basis when the show starts back. :D

I'm excited to watch it, shit… and I know what's going to happen.
LOL! This should be the slogan for those of us who read spoilers. :lol:

Awesome interview, Shane. Elisabeth seems great, and I'm really looking forward to seeing her on a regular basis when the show starts back. :D

LOL. Great quote!

Another stellar interview, Shane.

I'm glad you asked her about the comparison to Sara; and I loved her answer. :) I like that she knows something about the show and its characters; maybe that helps her integrate into the show better. I'm looking forward to her scenes with Greg, and hope to get some nice scenes with Sara. IMO we never got enough Sara/Catherine scenes, although the ones we did get were usually awesome.

Thanks again for the interview, Shane. Looking forward to the new season and to the new additions to the show.

LOL. Great quote!

Yeah :lol:

I'm glad you asked her about the comparison to Sara; and I loved her answer. :) I like that she knows something about the show and its characters; maybe that helps her integrate into the show better. I'm looking forward to her scenes with Greg, and hope to get some nice scenes with Sara. IMO we never got enough Sara/Catherine scenes, although the ones we did get were usually awesome.

I agree 100% :thumbsup:

:):) Thanks Shane!!

Can't say I've seen much of Vegas the past few seasons, but I'm curious again, with Ted Danson cast, and quite, frankly, because of interviews like this. Never saw her first appearance, but would be intrigued enough to look for her now.

Great read :)

And this:

was hands down the most endearing and magnetic comment from her, and the best part of the interview :lol:.

Nicely done. Might just be tuning in for a few eps cos of the likes of this :p.

Back