Interview: Eddie Cahill

CSI Files

Captain
Eddie Cahill‘s character, Don Flack, took the spotlight in this season’s fifth episode, when a high-profile case*paralleled the struggles between Flack and his sister, Samantha. Though Flack is always on deck to provide a sharp quip or get his daily workout chasing after a suspect, the long awaited return of Samantha Flack brought the NYPD [...]

More...

Great interview, Shane!

I'm even more exicted for the Jo storyline if Flack is involved as well.

I know he's the detective on a CSI show, but I really wish they showed more of him and I wish they would bring Samantha back again before the season ends.

Thanks so much for sharing another great interview, Shane! This one is awesome, I love Eddie. :adore:

The answer about Twitter really made me laugh. "I guess you can send people followers?...he figured out that I did not have a Twitter account and went into control mode to get all his followers back." :lol:

I love the relationship between Flack and Sam, and I do hope they find a way to bring her back before the end of the season. I'd also like to see Flack meet a new girlfriend (or someone from his past would be nice too) - just a hint that he has a new romance in his life. It doesn't even have to be like Camille for Hawkes, where an episode centers around it - I'd just like to see him say something about heading out to dinner. Jo could tease him about it, that would be nice. :p

I agree that the relationship between Jo and Flack is meant to be strictly platonic, but the chemistry between them is great - I love them as friends, and I also love the idea of there maybe being something else there. I can read it either way, and it's all good. ;)

I love the relationship between Flack and Sam, and I do hope they find a way to bring her back before the end of the season. I'd also like to see Flack meet a new girlfriend (or someone from his past would be nice too) - just a hint that he has a new romance in his life. It doesn't even have to be like Camille for Hawkes, where an episode centers around it - I'd just like to see him say something about heading out to dinner. Jo could tease him about it, that would be nice. :p

I agree that the relationship between Jo and Flack is meant to be strictly platonic, but the chemistry between them is great - I love them as friends, and I also love the idea of there maybe being something else there. I can read it either way, and it's all good. ;)

Yeah--she would try to get it out of him, and Don would blush profusely! Remember that scene with Mac when she was watching Sheldon & Camille by the elevator--she was reading their body language, and she told Mac: "she's totally into him!" :hugegrin:

Nice interview, Shane. Thanks!

I loved this (about Twitter):

Actually, at the time I didn’t even recognize the language he was speaking.

....in my life the less binging and blinging, and vibrating is the happier I tend to be.
:lol:

Back