Interview: Don McGill

CSI Files

Captain
The cameras are rolling on the set of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation*today for the first day of production on Season Thirteen, a remarkable milestone for the CBS drama series; an accomplishment most shows in today’s*television*landscape aren’t able to achieve. After ending the previous season with multiple cliffhangers back in May, fans have been left asking [...]

More...

Great interview, Shane. Thanks!
(Did I miss an announcement? Are you back? Nice to see your interviews again.)

I'm not terribly excited about the premiere, but I am looking forward to the new season. I hope he's serious in wanting to explore the other main characters' personal lives. I feel like I already know as much as I want to right now about Russell; and, I'd rather see more about the original characters than Finn. But I do hope the writers find something good, and original, for ES.

As for specifics:
Yes! for Sara's mother. But I'm glad they are waiting for a good script. I think there are a lot of details that need to be addressed in her episode, since we have heard a few bits and pieces throughout the years. I hope the 'new' writers do their homework.
And a huge YES! for some info on GSR. Ideally, a Grissom appearance; but, if not, at least something more than continuing the references about him being far away. Can we at least hear about him being home?
In addition, my wish list includes an episode like 'House of Hoarders', where we see the original 'mod squad' trio of Sara and Greg and Nick working together. (Give TD and ES a night off!)

Thanks for the interview, Shane. Good to have you back(?).

Back