Interview: David Rambo

CSI Files

Captain
The ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’ Supervising Producer drops a few hints about the final two episodes of season ten in the second of our sweeps preview interviews. Spoilers inside!With serial killer Dr. Jekyll now in possession of Langston’s badge, things are heating up on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Supervising Producer David Rambo offers a preview [...]

More...

It's always nice to hear what the producers and creators of the show have to say. As much as we might complain about a certain character or story line, it's nice to see where they get their inspiration from.

I like the part about the 'mad surgeon'. It does sort of fit into Ray's character.

Great interview. :D

It's always nice to hear what the producers and creators of the show have to say. As much as we might complain about a certain character or story line, it's nice to see where they get their inspiration from.

I like the part about the 'mad surgeon'. It does sort of fit into Ray's character.

Great interview. :D

I agree. I know we complain about Langston, but I have nothing against Fishburne. I really do like Langston, I just think tptb handle his character wrong.

I also agree that Nick is the one character that has grown the most. All the characters have grown in some way or another, but he definitely did the most.

Now if the tptb would give Greg his sense of humor back. I miss funny Greg. He doesn't have to be all the time, but bring a little of lab Greg back.

Rambo definitely gives you another side to look at.

Awesome interview, Kristine - thanks for sharing! :D

I'm definitely curious to see how things go in the two-part finale - and what's in store for season 11.

David Rambo: I hate spoilers, as you know.
But we loooove, spoilers! :lol:

Great interview! Honestly, I like LV more than NY this season. Last season, I liked NY more than LV.

I can't wait for the interview of CSI: NY's showrunner/s. I really want to know their explanation/side about what happened this season. And at least a tease on what's in store for us in season 7. Or I missed it? Thank you. :)

Thanks, guys! :)

NY one will be up on Wednesday of next week.

Thanks for posting this.I like everything that he said about Nick,Ray and Catherine.And Iam really looking forward to the finale.

weehee.gif
I love David Rambo and this interview was awesome as already stated. And I love that they hired LF to be the new lead and he is a Superb actor no doubt, he's sensational;) good choice writers, and thank's:bolian:

Back