Interview: Anthony E. Zuiker

CSI Files

Captain
Anthony E. Zuiker is looking ahead at his career. After creating three very successful shows the mastermind behind the*CSI: Crime Scene Investigation*franchise is moving away from his longtime home at CBS and focusing on new projects at ABC. He’s made science cool. He’s pioneered the digital era of entertainment. And now, nearly eleven years after [...]

More...

Thanks for the interview, Shane.

It will be interesting to see what project he comes up with at ABC; their target audience seems so different from CBS. That said, the TV landscape is constantly changing, so I hope he finds success at his new home.
Since ABC seems to cater more to female stars, I would love for him to develop a serious crime drama with a female lead. 'Body of Proof' is a great vehicle for Dana Delaney and 'Castle' is entertaining, but they're light fare as actual crime procedurals. And, I will not even comment about ABC being the home of the retooled 'Charlie's Angels'. :lol:

Good luck Anthony Z.! You will always have a place in the hearts of CSI fans.

Thanks a lot for the interview Shane!!That was a great one!!
So bad that Zuiker will no longer be involved with the show.I love his writing...

Thanks a lot for the interview Shane!!That was a great one!!
So bad that Zuiker will no longer be involved with the show.I love his writing...

I think he'll still consult on some of the decisions the show takes, he's just not involved with the day to day. :)

And thanks!

Great interview, Shane, thanks for sharing! I'm glad to hear he won't be totally gone from CSI.

I'm looking forward to the third Level 26 book. That's not usually my thing, but I've enjoyed the first two, and I think the cyber bridge idea is interesting.

Back