Interview: Allen MacDonald

CSI Files

Captain
The CSI Producer discusses the big crossover, what’s coming up in the remaining sweeps episodes of CSI and the return of a memorable nemesis. Lights spoilers inside!November sweeps has already seen the historic first three CSI show crossover, but there’s more excitement to come, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Producer Allen MacDonald promises. In addition to [...]

More...

Awesome interview! :D

Sounds like they've got a lot of great stuff in store for the rest of the season. I'm really looking forward to the episode from Liz and Wally. :thumbsup:

Liz and Wally writing an episode. Hmmm, that will be interesting and probably will focus on those two. Still will be interesting, though.

So they're bringing Hannah back? :rolleyes: Isn't she one of the main reasons why Sara left in the first place? :wtf: Hmmm, maybe Sara will finally admit that she is the one who screwed up that case in the first place? :p That would be nice.

What about the other characters and their nemesis'? Geesh, what about the guy (name escapes me at the moment) that is pissed at Catherine for destroying his life? What about Nick and all the things that have happened to him? What about bring Cassie McBride back?

I don't know, maybe it'll be a good episode.

Liz and Wally writing an episode. Hmmm, that will be interesting and probably will focus on those two. Still will be interesting, though.

So they're bringing Hannah back? :rolleyes: Isn't she one of the main reasons why Sara left in the first place? :wtf: Hmmm, maybe Sara will finally admit that she is the one who screwed up that case in the first place? :p That would be nice.

What about the other characters and their nemesis'? Geesh, what about the guy (name escapes me at the moment) that is pissed at Catherine for destroying his life? What about Nick and all the things that have happened to him? What about bring Cassie McBride back?

I don't know, maybe it'll be a good episode.

liz and wally writing can't wait to see that, hope its good
sara seeing hannah again, and she left right after we last saw hannah-this should be interesting, i wonder if hannah will be out for revenge
his name is dean james or leo finley-yea bringing him back that could be interesting

I love Allen MacDonald's episodes. Can't wait to see Hannah back at it with Sara; they were great together in GB&GL. Hopefully, Sara will get her this time.

Back