Image Awards 2007

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by CSI_Dani, Mar 1, 2007.

1. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I just found out that three CSI actors are nominated for NAACP Image Awards of this year. :) (Maybe you already knew, if this does not sound important, please lock it...)

And these are Hill Harper(CSI:NY)-Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series, Gary Dourdan(CSI)-Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, and Khandi Alexander(CSI:Miami)-Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. I just found strange the fact that Gary Dourdan and Khandi Alexander are nominated as Supporting Actors, while Hill Harper is not :confused:

Anyway, the awards show will air live tomorrow, 2nd March, at 8pm EST on FOX.

More information here

2. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Wow, that's awesome! Does anyone know whether E! will be on the red carpet? Hopefully they are, get some good interview of them and see Gary all dressed up. Bet he wears his shades! :lol: Not that I'm complaining, he looks hot in his shades :cool:

3. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

I'll have to make a note.... David Caruso needs an award or two under his belt because he is the best (obciously it ain't gonna happen this time)!

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Since this was specifically opened for the NAACP Image Awards, let's keep discussion of other actors who deserve awards to this thread. :)

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Those same actors were also nominated a few years back. I believe in 2004. ;)

6. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Good for Gary, he is starring in a movie coming up too, with halle barry and bruce willis, I hope he wins. As for the other ones, don't really think they deserve it but whatever.

OMG how did that fool from Grey's Anatomy win. Isn't he the guy who called his fellow actor a f**??? What a shame. It's ok though, he got treated (my word for dissed) by the Image Awards as they started playing music while he was giving his thank you speech

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Well, it's business as usual for the CSI shows. They won zilch, zip, nada, nil, NOTHING in the acting awards tonight.

Best actor for a drama series went to Isaiah Washington for Grey's Anatomy. Supporting actor went to Omar Epps, House. Supporting actress went to Chandra Wilson, Grey's Anatomy.

And besides the nominations for Hill, Khandi, and Gary, Naren Shankar was up for a writing award for the CSI episode "Killer." So far, the news releases do not mention the winner of that category.

Edited to add: Total shut-out for CSI. Writing in drama series: Shonda Rhimes, "Grey's Anatomy," "It's the End of the World."

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

wow, what is the criteria for winning an image award? doesnt seem like isaiah had put the best image forward this year... oh well. nice try csi guys (and girl ;))!

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Shocking that Isiah won. His image has completely went down hill lately and I don't see it going up hill for a while. IMHO. :rolleyes:

10. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya this awards show was so dumb. I mean c'mon, Prince won. I was laughing at his speech

11. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

That's brilliant, what a great image he portrays. Sure he's a great actor, i mean I like his character in GA. That's so unfair that CSI didn't win anything. :( Now they have 'image' :lol: *manic crazy laughter*