If you could hire a CSI For one day

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

If you could hire a CSI:LV/MIAMI/NY character for a day who would it be and what would you do that day. I would like to hire Eric Delko because he is so damn HOT!!!

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Could you please specify what you're hiring this person for?

3. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

OMG, such a hard question. Let's see: if I had to choose one only character, then I wouldn't choose at all, because I love Sara as much as I love Calleigh, so I really can't decide between the two of them.

I'd spend one day with Sara having a pic-nic at the park, chatting with her and stuffing her with all the food I would prepare for her. :lol:

Then I'd spend another day with Calleigh, walking around Miami with tons of shopping bags and talking about the hot guys of the lab. :D

If I could spend some time with the both of them, I would invite them at my place for a girl party in pyjamas. We'd watch Grease or Titanic and spend all the night eating popcorns and drinking dietcoke. :cool:

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah,, before this turns into another "Who's your fave" thread, I think Faylinn's questions should be addressed.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

to do what you want offcourse :D

6. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

OK, so it's a "I love this character best and would do this with them all day long" thread? :lol:

Sorry, but we have enough threads gushing over faves, so I'm going to have to shut this one down. I'm sure you'll all cope! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.