If Sara has PMS, how would Grissom deal with it? GSR FIC!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bullet_Girl, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

ok, this is a reply I haven't quite finished for a GSR fan-fiction challenge.

It's about Sara having PMS and how, if at all, wil Grissom deal with it?

It's supposed ot be a comical fic, but we'll see.....muahahaha....ok, here's part of the first chapter. :)

PMS - Reply to fan-fiction challenge
    CHAPTER 1 - Hear Me

“Ok, Warrick and Catherine, you’re working a DB in Henderson, Nick and Greg, hit and run off the strip, Sara, you’re with me.” Grissom says as he reads from his notebook.

“You open your mouth to talk, but all I ever hear is: blah, blah, blah, BLAH!” Sara Replies to her boss with a smirk on her face.

Grissom normally has very little trouble with Sara, if any at all, but today’s different. She has PMS and as he’s about to find out, you never and I repeat: never mess with a woman who has PMS.

“Excuse me, Sara?” He asks with the slightest hint of frustration finding its way into his voice.

“You heard me,” She says, “Do you think he heard me everyone?” She asks the room.

She gets a few ‘uh-huhs’ and ‘yeps’ from her colleagues, all of who are highly amused by what’s beginning to unfold in front of them.

“Ok, everyone lets go….” He effectively holds back from yelling that, as Catherine walks past him, he says, “Can I see you for a minute, Catherine?”

“Ok……,” They walk over the other side of the hallway, so they are just out of ear-shot of Sara and she asks, “What’s up Gil?”

“What’s happening with Sara?”

“I’ve got one word for you Gil…..PMS”

He lifts both of his brows simultaneously in slight surprise and says, “Oh.”

She pats his shoulder in sympathy and says, “I’ll have a talk to her later, when I get back from Henderson, ok?”

He smiles and says, “Sure, ok, Catherine”

As he walks down the hall, back to what he has perceived as the devil living inside one of his fellow CSI’s, he thinks to him self ‘This is going to be one hell of a day’

‘Why the hell did I let Sara drive?’ Grissom is having a hard time with Sara, but she seems to be lightening up ‘It’s because you didn’t want her to be the only suspect in your own murder, stupid!’ He is thinking way too much and the little voice in his head is giving him a major headache. ‘SHUTUP!’ He mentally slaps himself as he tries to listen to the absurdly loud speakers. He doesn’t dare touch the speakers, or his hand would probably end up broken.

“You’ve got you mother and your brother, every under cover telling you what to say….” Sara sings as one of her fave songs blasts from the stereo speakers. Right now, Grissom knows better than to tell her what to do, because she is the one who’s driving after all.

“….You think I’m stupid but the truth is that its cupid baby loving you has made me this way,” She looks over at Grissom for a brief second who is going….

‘What is that? Pink? Oh my god…...he’s blushing, how cute!’

She smiles as she swerves in and out of traffic singing along to her favorite song, earning a fearful yelp from Grissom.

“Watch where you’re going Sara! Please…..You know, we’re both too young to die on the way to a crime scene.”

I hope you like it, I'll try to update as soon as possible! :)

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

looks good so far :D

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

*Screams obscanitys, because Christinecaine's first ever fic is so good, then realises she's on the wrong board* Oh, my....I'm sorry about that, thanks for the great comment! :D

*Swings away on a jungle vine like tarzan*

4. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

lol that's a funny start, i've never thought of creating a story based on a female character with PMS :lol:

Keep writing!!

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I would've done it with Catherine, I could just see the feisty red-head runnign donw the halls of the Las Vegas PD screaming obsanities at random and purposely shit-stirring greg. But consider the characters, and the actresses real age, I thought it'd be more realistic with the younger CSI, Sara

6. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

And i think you made the right choice!

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

*blushes furiously* awwww....thanks! :D

8. Rakel_Sidle

Rakel_Sidle Dead on Arrival

Great start! Very funny! :lol:
    Update soon! ;)

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

will do, if my musever comes back.....but for the catnip RPG I'm workin on, the one where catherine nearly gets aducted. I'm playing Sophia, and waiting's helping me put together a brass/sophia scene I'm gonna post very soon.....my muse came screaming at me with a flaming torch, and waving a pitchfork at me, 'Grab your torch and pitch forks! lady ogres are twice as mean!' and I ran and ran and ran and ran, this is where I ended up.....oh crap here she comes! *ducks from the path of a pitchfork, then runs off the board screaming*

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Part two: The next Picasso

Sara comes to a screeching halt out front of the Crime Scene her and Grissom are supposed to be working. She leaves the speakers on, they keys in the ignition and hops out, singing to another of her favorite songs. She’s unusually happy, which earns a couple of weird little glances and sniggers from the detectives taping off the perimeter. She steals one of the fingerprint powder bottles from Grissoms kit; she’s got something up her sleeve. Grissom didn’t notice as she handed him his kit that it felt a little lighter, and she smiles inwardly at the thought.

“Like a cat in heat stuck in a moving car…..scary conversation, shut my eyes can’t find the break…” She hums as she nearly moonwalks past Grissom a couple of feet, but really she’s just shuffling her feet. According to Gil.

“Who sings this…*lovely* song, Sara?” He asks, not finding the lyrics that…….how would he say it? Traditional, yes that’s it. Traditional.

“Take a chance you stupid ho!” She yells out, still singing then she replies, “Oh, Grissom? Don’t you know? It’s Gwen Stefani”

She turns the car off, smiling at Gils shocked face, ‘take a chance, you stupid ho? What the hell kind of lyrics are those?’ He thinks, only for a second and replies as they walk inside, “No, I didn’t Sara. Try listening to some classical music once in a while; it won’t get you so worked up”

She took the first empty room she could find to process, and started to dust for fingerprints on the back of the door. The reason she was doing that was there were bloody handprints on every other door in the house, except for this one. Her tongue pokes out slightly from the corner of her mouth, like she’s thinking hard; she’s dusting the door in shapes. She can’t wait to show Grissom. She snaps a photo with one of those ‘instant’ developer cameras, where the photo comes out the front and goes to show her supervisor.

“Heyyy…..Gil, baby, I wanna show you something…” She says in a voice of half whining, half teasing tones as she lingers in the doorway to the room he’s processing.

He whips his head up at her calling him ‘baby’ He feels like she’s pregnant with his child and she’s all whiny with hormones and boredom, wanting to show her everything in the world, or something she finds that she thinks is cute. Or funny, and even fluffy. Oh, boy…..the list goes on forever. In Gils mind, he’s already up to number 600. Cardboard Boxes.

“What is it, Sara?” He asks with fake curiosity plastered on his face. And worry. And Happiness. Whatever he could muster to keep Sara happy for as long as he possibly could.

She saunters up to him with a sweet, innocent smile on her face. ‘What is she up to?’ he wonders as she hands him the photograph of how she ‘fingerprinted’ the door. He looks at her, the photo then back at her. “What’s this honey?” He says with caution.

“I fingerprinted the door, see?” She pokes the picture a couple of times, which is extremely annoying to Gil, so he grasps her hands and holds them still.

She giggles and asks, “We getting frisky are we, Mr.Grissom?”

He shoots her a look. Gil Grissom is blushing at a crime scene. Never, ever again will she be let out at a crime scene with PMS, it’s just too risky. And she might contaminate the crime scene with some of her ‘contempary fingerprint dust work’ pieces.

He pulls his phone out and hits number one on his speed dial. Catherine’s number.

“Willows” answers a sweet, yet seductive female voice.

“It’s Grissom…..listen, can you please come pick Sara up? She’s doodling on the walls of the crime scene with fingerprint dust.” Sara hits him and he lets out a pained yelp, “Sorry, Doors.”

Sara smiles in approval, and Catherine laughs. “Hey, Catherine, stop it, it’s not fair, and can you please just come pick her up? Please?” He’s begging for his right hand woman to come pick up ‘ The Nightmare on LasVegas Boulevard.’ He hates groveling like this, but if he has to, he will.

“Ok, Gil, I’ll be there in 5” She hangs up and Gil puts his phone back in his pocket.

He turns to a seemingly hyperactive Sara who’s now bouncing from foot to foot excitedly.
    “What’s she say? Do I get to work with Catherine now? Oh, come on, Griss, just tell meeeeeee…” She whines to him, not even giving him a chance to speak before asking more of the same whiny, insane and pointless questions. Did he mention Insane?

“Oh, and don’t forget to keep your fingerprint powder under lock and key. She stole one of my vials to do this…” She hands over a Polaroid photo of the door Sara turned into ‘art.’
    As Catherine looks at the photo of the door, decorated with love hearts and butterflies, all Sara’s handiwork, of course, she laughs and compliments Sara, “It’s beautiful Sara; you could be the next Picasso.”

Saras head jolts up and she pokes it through to the front between the drivers seat and passengers side. “Awwww….really? You’re so great, Catherine! I love you!” with that, she draws Catherine into a tight hug from behind.

“Ok, ok, that’s enough girl. Now put your seatbelt on, they save lives, you know?” she says with a motherly tone. ‘She’s exactly like Lindsay on a *good* day’ Catherine thinks with a smile as Gil steps back from the car, Catherine pulls out from her parking spot.

“Byeeeeeeeeeeeee…!” Sara teases as they start down the highway, her head out the window, yelling to Gil like a kid would after they just left their aunties house.

Catherine and Sara hear a faint, ‘Bye, Sara’ Indicating he was already back inside the house when she spoke.

(heres an update, I hope you like it :D)

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

LOL...please post more soon!

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

ok, I'm a G/LH shipper but..
    this is really funny :lol:

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

LH? Lady Heather? ohmygod.......I don't really agree with that pairing, but that's fine.....just like I don't agree with Grillows, Snickers or....ummm.......I can't remember the other names lol but the reason I don't like grillows is that I think Catherine is too much woman for Gil to handle. Period. She needs a young stud like Warrick :D:D:D

now I feel like an idiot, ummmmm I'll make sure to update soon :D

14. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Yeah...I like this...its a comedy alright!

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hehehe......I was orignally gonna make it that Catherine nerly got choked by Saras hug, but I changed my mind .lol :)

and to MacsGirlMel, I used the aunties house thingy in it because I remember always yelling out like that whn I was little......lie 6 or seven....come to think of it....I still do it now, but my voice is alot louder, so she can hear me from 2 block away :lol: