Idea to keep showing the CSI:NY love..

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Speedslady, May 18, 2013.

1. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

That is if we are all game. Now I am pretty sure we all have our dvds 1-8 (and waiting with abated breathe for S9). Now onto the why I posted this thread:

I was wondering how everyone felt about going through from the very start and re-viewing each episode. As for example start with MIA/NYC non-stop review the episode all over again.

Just throwing this out there to keep the love going...

2. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

Well, I'm all for it. I love these debates and just because the show ended, doesn't mean that we should stop talking about it. Right now, I'm thinking about either post some essays about my studies (although observation is a better word) of Mac/Stella dynamics or write a fanfiction. Not as a shipper but as someone that really, really observed how they worked.

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think that would be an interesting fan fiction if you went that way.

4. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

That sounds good. And yeah thats what I thought when I posted this thread. I mean we can compare the characters of how they were and how they were by shows end..

5. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

That really will be a challenge. My only experience with fanfiction was as beta (I write plays professionally). I have some difficulties to adapt someone's work so this is going to be a challenge.

When I entered in Harry Potter fan base, it was 2008, one year after the last book be released. I stayed there till the moment the site went off. Only fanfictions are working there. But I miss people there a lot. I made very good friends there.

CSI NY has a great debate material. The more I rewatch the epidodes more new things I see. And what made me "ship" Mac and Stella was the terrific work both Gary Sinise and Melina Kanakaredes did. Not always directors and writers was able to reach the high level these two put in their portrayal.
    Debating it with you will be a very rich experience for me, specially because because I'm a writer myself. You have no idea how my work matured after I started to debate about characters and plots.

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

i like the idea,though I have to get DVDs from the library. i do want to get some fics written.