Icon Challenge #27 - Boston Legal - Icons up -- no voting

Ducky

Master of the Moos
And my another favourite show, probably after ER ;) BOSTON LEGAL! If you don't watch it... you are missing lots of fun!

Anyways, here's the rules and caps. Like marks say in the screencaps, those were found from Boston-Legal.org - Just getting the screencaps so we can do some lovely artwork to this wonderful show ;)

Here are the RULES – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 3 icons, using the caps provided above. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[3] You have until 5 p.m. GMT Sunday 17th February to complete your icon and submit it. PM your entry to me, DaWacko.

[4] Your icons must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size.

[5] The images can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[6 I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[7] You must use the caps I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[8] No animated icons

[9] If you need or would like help with making your icon, check out this thread over in the Fan Art forum:

Icon Tutorials

[10] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to me (still DaWacko). Winners may each receive a banner, more info about it is given after the results.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me.

BL01
BL03
BL04
BL05
BL06
BL07
BL08

BL09

Re: Icon Challenge #27 - Boston Legal

:lol: Yay! A Boston Legal one! And outstanding caps Ducky, pretty WTF?-Faces :lol: (and the flamingos! rofl) I'll try to take part, it's a great show.

I had to take the flamigos to this one! I mean, it's one of the main things between Alan and Denny :p

There was so many great screencaps!

Hmm... looks like I have to cancel this one because not getting enough entries :(

Lol, that would be two people then :p Still not quite enough.
Oh well, I'll give you new deadline

5 p.m. GMT Tuesday 19th February

Ok I might be able to handle that deadline - I will be very busy this weekend. Although I have never seen this show so I am a bit hesitant.

I think I might be able to send in my entries before next tuesday. If not, slap me.

*slaps Roosey*

If I don't get enough entries, there is no point of voting, but I'll put the icons here so... everyone can admire the artwork :p

LOL this is a very special challenge this time :lol:
But yeah, post the lovelies, it's 'Boston Legal'!

I cannot believe people don't watch such a great show! People, you are missing out so much fun! I just love when they talk to the camera, such as "if you were the new people, you'd been here for the season premiere" and Alan & Denny as flamingos. Makes me laugh everytime, when e.g. Alan says "but you can tell me anything, I'm your flamingo"

People! Watch! Boston Legal! And we do this another time :p I try to set up some other challenge next week.

:lol: I don't even know when it is on or what channel it is on. :lol: I do look forward to your next challenge. Hopefully I can enter that one.

Ahhh would have come here earlier but I was reluctant to enter lol I don't watch Boston Legal........

And like Kat I don't know when its on or what channel its on :lol: - Its does sound good though I'll have a flick through the TV guide later to see when its on...

I look forward to the next challenge.

Back