Icon Challenge #24 - Charlie and the Choco... - WINNERS UP!

Ducky

Master of the Moos
Here are the RULES – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 3 icons, using the caps provided above. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[3] You have until 5 p.m. GMT Sunday 26th Aug to complete your icon and submit it. PM your entry to me, DaWacko.

[4] Your icons must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size.

[5] The images can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[6 I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[7] You must use the caps I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[8] No animated icons

[9] If you need or would like help with making your icon, check out this thread over in the Fan Art forum:

Icon Tutorials

[10] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to me (still DaWacko). Winners may each receive a banner, more info about it is given after the results.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me.
Charlie1
Charlie2
Charlie3
Charlie4
Charlie5
Charlie6
Charlie7
Charlie8
Charlie9
Charlie10
Charlie11
Charlie12
Charlie13
Charlie14

Re: Icon Challenge #24 - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

i love this movie!! i just watched it this morning actually. i'm in :D

*squee* Ducky, I cannot tell you how much I love this theme! I'm so in :D

Definetly in for this challange, one of my fav movies!

*squee* My co-mod has such good taste... :D *drools over the Johnny Depp pics* :devil:

Oh a great theme with some great pics! :D I shall try to enter this one if I have time. My only complaint with this movie was that they made Johnny Depp look too much like a creepy "hey kid do you want some candy" pedophile :lol:

Meh, was bit hard to find screencaps because those were mostly about... JD :lol: :lol: But man there would have been so many amazing looks that could have been taken as a screencap.

I watched this movie this summer, both original and dubbed. Oh the dubbed one... First it annoys me that name Charlie is translated to "Jali" when every other time that name turns to "Jaska"..with original book there was even some other name.

Tim Burton's movies in general are <3

Thanks so much for picking this one. :) *hugs* I love both the movie and the book. *points to avatar and siggy* I am still new in icon making but I'll join in this one. :)

Yay! This is the first Icon Challenge that I'll be joining! =) I love the Wonka caps by the way. *giggles* And thanks for a Veruca one too. :)

I'm sorry, I only came into this thread to look at the Johnny pics. :lol:

^^ Well you can look more at them while working with the icons :p

I've been wondering if there's something wrong with my PM box or why they entries don't appear there? :rolleyes:

I just entered and sent mine in today!!! First miscellaneous challenge for me though!!!

Hip_hugga_lovah said:
I just entered and sent mine in today!!! First miscellaneous challenge for me though!!!

I'm glad people find their way here also :D (and not just that FanArt forum :p )

Back