Icon Challenge #20: Jensen Ackles - WINNERS UP!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Apr 15, 2007.

1. wibble

wibble Corpse

After a break from the icon challenges, both Ducky and I have decided to start running these again, but we are going to go back to the original format of only one category. As fewer and fewer people entered both "beginner" and "advanced" categories before, we feel the best thing is to just go back to the way it was before.

If we get lots of entries and the same people keep winning, I may think about splitting the entries into 2 groups again. Also, if we still get few entries, I will try just posting screencap sites of the actor/actress and letting participants choose their own caps. But we shall see how this goes :)

Here are your pics for this challenge (I've chosen a few promo pics for S2 of Supernatural, and a few episode stills from that season).

Jensen 01
    Jensen 02
    Jensen 03
    Jensen 04
    Jensen 05
    Jensen 06

Here are the RULESplease read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 3 icons, using the caps provided above. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[3] You have until 5 p.m. GMT Saturday 21st April to complete your icon and submit it. PLEASE NOTE – you must PM your entry to DaWacko, not myself.

[4] Your icons must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size.

[5] The images can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[6 I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[7] You must use the caps I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[8] If you need or would like help with making your icon, check out this thread over in the Fan Art forum:

Icon Tutorials

[9] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to DaWacko, NOT myself. Winners may each receive a banner, available upon request via PM from me, wibble.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM myself or DaWacko. :)

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Re: Icon Challenge #20: Jensen Ackles

First things first: Jensen Ackles :D :D Great choice!

Now then. Thanks to both wibble and Ducky for doing this. I know a lot of effort goes into these, and I know it can be frustrating to run. So, again, thanks for bringing the challenge back. Hope you enjoyed your well-deserved break.

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Thanks so much Naomi and Ducksy for deciding to run it again. I really missed the icon challenges and I'm glad they're back. I will see if I have the time to enter, things have been so hectic lately.

4. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

JENSEN ACKLES! *goes crazy* You made my day, thank you!

Thanks for bringing the challenges back! Very excited, wonderful pics! Hope you had a great break. *grabs pics and runs* :)

5. Chez

Chez CSI Level One

New challenge; that´s great. I already made one icon :D

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*huggles wibbs and Ducky* :D Thanks for bringing these challenges back. Both of your efforts are muchly appreciated and I hope things will go smoothly from now on. :)

Jensen!! Let me take this opportunity to squee. *SQUEES* Wonderful pictures, I can't wait to get started. Thanks again. :D

7. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

Wow... :eek:

After long time a new challenge with hot pictures!!
    I'm so in and happy over the come back.... :)

8. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

yeah i'm so entering this i love me some jensen ackles, great choice <3

9. wibble

wibble Corpse

Glad people are pleased to see this back :) Also, thank you Geni for your help with this challenge ;)

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i just clicked on misc by mistake and what do i see? new challenge! i'll try to maybe make something ;)

and that guy? pure hottness.

11. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Thanks so much for hosting these challenges again guys, I missed them! I kept going to the Misc. forum and looking for the new challenge only to find none. I did that about ten times :lol: :p

Definitely entering this one!

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Whoh. How'd I miss this one? Jensen Ackles?!!! Excellent choice!!! :D

13. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Oh, can't wait for these! Jensen's a fabulous choice.

14. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

I have sent for a minute my entrie !
    And I can't wait to see the other icons.... :D

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Just sent mine :p Still not sure about the time zones, though :confused: