Icon Challenge #13: Up, up and away! - WINNERS UP!!

wibble

Corpse
This week, we're going hot air ballooning for the icon challenge :) I decided to do a random one, as it gives me more time to decide what hunks we will do for the next round of male actors ;)

Here are the pics you can choose from to make your icon(s).

Balloons 01

Balloons 02

Balloons 03

Balloons 04

Balloons 05

Here are the RULESplease read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You must enter your icon(s) at ONE of 2 levels: beginner or advanced. Please state clearly when you send your entries to DaWacko by PM which level you are entering at.

[2] You can enter up to 3 icons, using the caps provided above.

[3] You have until 5 p.m. GMT Sunday November 19th to complete your icon and submit it. PLEASE NOTE – you must PM your entry to DaWacko, not myself.

[4] Your icons must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size.

[5] The images can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[6 I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[7] You must use the caps I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[8] If you need or would like help with making your icon, check out this thread over in the Fan Art forum:

Icon Tutorials

[9] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to DaWacko, NOT myself. Winners may each receive a banner, available upon request from me via PM.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM myself or DaWacko. :)

Re: Icon Challenge #13: Up, up and away!

Very random. Love it! :p

I'll enter as always.... Hmmm, at least I have some time this week as I'll need lots of practice for this one I think. :lol:

You get thinking about the hunks for next time wibble .

Cool! looking forward to make one :D... not making 3 again though :lol:

LOLZ, Macayla :p

Yep, I'm going to send mine in very soon. :)

^ I thought someone would recognise it :lol: Glad you all like the pics - can't wait to see what you guys come up with :)

Sounds like fun! I've always wanted to try hot air ballooning... but I'm afraid of hights :lol:
I'm in!

:lol: I don't think you need any help, Roos. You seem to be doing very well. I haven't had time to start mine yet, but I've thought about it. I'll have to do them tomorrow, I think.

Back