Icon Challange - Tim Speedle

Re: Icon Challange - Tim Speedle- Voting is Up

Wednesday morning - at least european time :D Who won ? :)

I am so sorry I didn't post the winners last night. Real life has gotten the better half of me this week. I almost didn't make it home to watch Miami. lol.

Ok, I counted the winner 4 times. And the voting was a little funny. And you'll see why. lol.

1st place -
9speed.jpg
Chez
2nd place tie -
9speed.jpg
Chez
5speed.jpg
Wibble
3rd place tie -
9speed.jpg
chez
8speed.jpg
macayla
Congrats to the winners! And thank you to all those who participated.

That's weird, how can Chez be with all three... or do I understand it wrong?

I also counted the votes and I got
first place # 17
Second # 19
third # 6 and 7

ah well :p

Well I guess with the ones people liked best, Chez was voted most in all three of them, tied with the other two competitors.

But I just counted the votes, and I got the same thing as you Macayla. However, Katie has the final say, so we'll see when she gets here. :)

How did you count the votes ? I got the same result as Macayla has but maybe we do different kind of countings. Anyway...i´m glad i have won with #17 anyway. :D And btw...Nr. 19 is one of my icons too :p
Thanks everyone for voting for me :)

Hey Chez, you mind if I snag number 19? ;)

And yes, I think Katie counted it differently.

Snag whatever you want. Mine are #15, 17 and 19. I´m glad you like Nr. 19. It´s my favorite too :)

Well I counted this thing 6 times. I put down all the first place votes on a piece of paper all the second place votes on a piece of paper and all the third place votes on a piece of paper. And then I counted up who had the most votes. I did it six times and got the same answers.

...But i'm really stressed out and I've had about 4 panic attacks today so I don't know maybe I've done something wrong. But I've counted it six times.

I think it might be in the way you're counting the votes. Normally, what I would do is whenever someone votes for first place, that would get 3 votes, second place gets 2 votes, and third place gets 1 vote. That way, an icon can only get one place (like either first or second, not both)

But I think if you count the votes like how many times an icon gets first place, and how many times it gets second place and so on, then it's possible that an icon can be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd at the same time.

Well it's your challenge so however you want to count the votes is fine. :)

Back