I Wanna Make This Work SMack

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Smackfanforlife, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Smackfanforlife

Smackfanforlife Dead on Arrival

Okay, I have absoluty NO idea what to call this. Anyway, this is based on a dream I had last night. Yes I know, it IS weird. But anyway, the summery sucks. Just read the story! working on putting this up on ff.net tonight. :D

Summery: Mac is going out with Peyton after she came back. But could one slip up put their relationship to an end?

I KNOW IT SUCKS!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of CSI:NY. If I did, Mac and Stella would've been together a long time ago. ;)

I Wanna Make This Work Smack:

Mac was sitting at his desk doing paperwork. Just then Peyton walked in.
    "So are we still on for dinner tonight?" She asked. Not looking up, Mac replied. "Yes Stella." After remembering what he just said, his eyes went wide in shock. He looke up at Peyton who was in shock also.

"Oh god Peyton...I'm so sorry I.." He was silenced by a kiss. "It's ok. I understand. Just please don't let it happen again." I nodded, then she smiled and left. I sat there wondering "Why the hell did I just call Peyton Stella? Did I just screw things up? Oh damn"

Peyton then told Stella what happened. Stella sat there in shock as Peyton left. Shortly after Mac came in. "Mac!" "Yes?"

"I need to know something."
    "Sure Stel, what is it?"
    "Why did you call Peyton Stella?"
    She asked. His eyes widened.

"Mac?"
    "I uh.. gotta go to this scene with Flack. I'll see you later." Mac said before leaving.

LATER THAT EVENING:

"Dinner was great Peyton thank you." Mac said as they sat on the couch in Peyton's apartment.
    "thank you, and your welcome."

Then they started kissing.
    "What do you say we take this to the bedroom?" He whispered. A smile formed on her face..

*Seconds Later*

Things were going perfectly fine as they wer.... right.. "T" limit on here. Anyway, just then as they neared the end, Mac screamed:

"Oh god Stella!" They both stared at each other. Mac in shock/sorrow, and Peyton in shock/angry.

*Minutes Later*

"DON'T YOU COME BACK MAC TAYLOR! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WTF!" Peyton screamed as she kicked Mac out of her apartment.
    "Oh what have I done?"

*Hours Later for some reason Mac called Stella to come to his place to talk *

"Mac it's 11 at night what's wrong??" She said as she and Mac made their way to his couch.
    "I need to tell you something. But this isn't easy."
    "Ok, say it however you want, take your time"

"Me and Peyton were, you know... 'in bed'. and I.." he looked at the floor.
    "You what Mac?"
    Mac couldn't take it anymore he blurted out:

"Stella I love you since I first met you, and I screamed Stella as me and Peyton were in bed!" He said before running up the stairs to his bedroom.

Stella just sat there, letting the words sink in, making sure she heard them right. About 2 minutes later, she headed to his bedroom.

"Mac?" She said as she entered. He was sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry Stella, I just screwed everything up between us didn't I? I mean I...."
    "I love you to Mac."
    Mac looked at her. Making sure He heard her right.
    "Y..you do?"
    "Yes Mac, I always have.

They leaned in and kissed. They finally pulled apart.
    "Stel, I wanna make this work. Please."
    "So do I Mac, so do I."

Then they went to bed peacefully, wrapped into each other's arms.

Ok, not my best work, but when I post it on ff.net, it will be a little changed, and I'll post here when it's up. :D

P.S. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE EPISODE OF WHEN MAC CALLS PEYTON CLAIRE? AND POSSIBLE TELL ME WHERE I CAN WATCH THT ONLINE!? I feel so ashamed: I NEVER SAW IT!. :'(

2. lal

lal Pathologist

Loved it :)