I NEED TO VENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this should probably go in the i rant and i can't say this out loud but i can say this out loud but i don't want to cause drama. so here it goes...
I'm a junior in high school i've been at my school for 9 years. this is my third year of high school. so yesterday we had homecoming court nominations. well on the list of people of everyone in our grade, i wasn't on the list. FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!. come on i mean its a total slap in the face. kind of like we don't care if you're here or not. and our class president it one of my good friends. and its total crap. i mean come on. i know no one would vote for me anyway but its still really rude. i mean theres only like 75 people in the 11th grade (i go to a small school) come on and theres even kids names there who don't even go to the school any more. i mean no one in my school has the same interests as i do i mean this summer i couldn't wait to go back to school to see my friends and now its like what was i thinking they would have asked me to hang out over the summer if they really cared and i hate having to explain my problems i mean i hate drama and i don't want to cause any but this is the only place that i can be myself because i know people won't judge me on my past or how i look. why can't the world just be like that???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back