I have a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfsong

Witness
I'm hoping that this is the right place to post this. My question is does anyone know the episode where Calleigh and Hagen broke up? :confused: If this is the wrong place i apologize in advance.

I don't even think that they were really 'dating'. Hagen kind of made up this big deal relationship in his mind. I think Calliegh liked him.. but not in that way.

She certainly had a thing for that Fed guy. I forget his name... the one that is from the treasury?

Oh THAT guy. I forget his name, he's a small char anyways. But i was expecting her to like a SWAT guy. Since she looks so good in black. :lol:

Welcome to the Miami Forum Wolfsong. :)

I do believe that they might have actually had a fling because of what happened in 'The Best Defense'. (Season two) Hagen gave Calleigh her ring back, and mentioned that she dropped it in his car while they were presumably together. ;)

Hagen: Must have fallen off when we were um-
Calleigh: Yeah.

I believe they broke up somewhere around the end of that episode (Although it wasn't explicitly stated) and then their storyline was re-visited again in season three.

Wolfsong said
If this is the wrong place i apologize in advance

No need to apologize. ;) We do have a CSI:Miami Question thread which is stickied at the top of the forum. You can find it here. :)

You're welcome. :) If you have any other questions, we're all here to help!

I'll lock this thread as the question has been answered. Thanks RaCk and Hunter for your feedback as well. :)

~~Locked~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back