i have a question about the show

Discussion in 'Forensic Science' started by NicksSexyBabe, Aug 24, 2007.

1. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

well i'm editing my fan fic and theres a part that sounds a little funny and i was wondering when the coroners take the bodies from the crime scenes they go back to csi right like the lab or is there another building for the coroner (i think its called the morgue) and also is the lab itself actually called CSI??? i think i already know the answer but i just want to be sure

2. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

there's a post stickied at the top with many questions about the show :)

In answer - they refer to the bulding as 'CSI'. They would take the bodies straight to the morgue for autopsy, which is a part of the same complex I pressume.

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I don't believe they're in the same place. Specifically in inside the box, Doc Robbins brought the bullet taken from Det. Lockwood's body over to Gil at CSI. Gil told Doc that he didn't have to make the trip over, that they would have stopped by to pick it up. I know there have been more references about this subject, but that's the one scene that I remember specifically.

4. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

hey thanks i think i'm just going to put in that they are part of the same complex