I find this very ironic. What do you all think?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Speedslady, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

As of Friday 5pm est time Time Warner Cable has dropped CBS. Not sure what this means for the shows that air on the channel.

But I really found this irionic in every sense of the word. CBS cancells CSI: NY then they get cancelled. Oh the Karma!:rommie:

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Not every city doesn't have CBS. I still do.

3. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

From the way they are posting its across the board. I live outside of Baltimore and still have it. Just find it amusing. Really think it'll all blow over and it'll all work out in the end

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

We have Dish, and we lost CBS as well. I know Time Warner only lost it in certain bigger cities.

I'm pretty sure this has happened before, but I don't remember details. (I just have a vague memory of losing a channel because there was a dispute about fees - hopefully I didn't make that up because it's oddly specific. :lol:)

In any case, I'm guessing they'll come to an agreement eventually. If it wasn't the summer (when there's less original programming), customer complaints would probably hurry the process along. (I honestly couldn't tell you if Dish got CBS back yet, since I haven't watched any TV in the past few days. :lol:)

I guess we'll see.

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

But there are some things on now that aren't repeats, like CBS This Morning, CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley, 60 Minutes, Big Brother, Unforgettable and Under the Dome. Plus their 2 remaining soap operas, The Young & the Restless and The Bold & the Beautiful.

Luckily I have Comcast, so I'm not affected, but some Chicagoans who have Time Warner are. This is really stupid what they're doing. I'm sure they have enough people complaining already that they can't see their programs, so this should be resolved soon, or people will start revolting in the streets! :D

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh yeah, I just meant they'd be getting even more complaints if it was during the regular broadcast season and people were missing stuff like new episodes of NCIS and CSI. I'm sure they've gotten plenty of complaints so far. :lol:

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Do you think this is on the networks that ask for too much or do you think this is the cable company?

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse